Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Medical Device Packaging Technology Expert – 9 Month Contract-Immediate Start- Switzerland Level: Medical Device Packaging Technology Expert Contract: Minimum 9 Month Contract Salary: Negotiable Location: Switzerland Summary A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a senior consultant to manage packaging and design activities. ...
Medical Device Packaging Technology Expert – 9 Month Contract-Immediate Start- Switzerland
Level: Medical Device Packaging Technology Expert
Contract: Minimum 9 Month Contract
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a senior consultant to manage packaging and design activities. The successful candidate will be involved in technical development of medical device and combinations products with a strong focus on packaging technology and other related activities.
* Advanced knowledge in packaging material and design for medical devices and combination products
* Responsible for planning, designing and performing relevant activities according to assigned projects
* Knowledge in areas of materials (polymers, rubbers, silicone/lubricants, adhesives, sterile barrier systems)
* Manufacturing knowledge (injection moulding, glass converting, rubber moulding, assembly, fill&finish, transport validation)
* Responsible for working to relevant internal and external regulatory standards to ensure compliance (SOP’s, GMP, HSE, ISEC)
* Responsible for preparing protocols, data interpretation and report writing
* Responsible for verification activities including shipping verification
* Responsible for timely completion of risk management files as well as management of risk management program of packaging and device development activities
* Responsible for the design control process and other applicable regulatory, QA and GMP aspects
* Review and author relevant DHF documents and contribute to quality DHF file.
* Strong technical knowledge of parenteral packaging as well as medical device development
* Good knowledge of Human Factors Engineering/ Usability activities
* Excellent understanding of Medical device regulations (FDA 21CFR 820, ISO13485, and ISO 14971, EU medical directive) to be applied to relevant projects
* Minimum 5 years’ industry experience
* Degree in applicable field (Engineering, Mechanical engineering)
* Fluent in spoken and written English (other European languages are a bonus)
* Excellent understanding of Medical device regulations
* Strong understanding of packaging and device development
Please feel free to make an application or to find out more please contact:
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.