Company: GI Group UK Limited
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: car,bonus,overtime,travel expense,pension
Field Service Engineer - SystemsEarn up to £34,000 per annumYou will be responsible for effectively and efficiently completing all routine maintenance, installations and breakdown service activities for a range of products, their associated peripherals and accessories to satisfy customers. Currently the range of products includes Metal Detection, Check weighing, X Ray Inspection equipment, Vision, Dimensioning and Data Gathering equipment.
Field Service Engineer - Systems
Earn up to £34,000 per annum
Benefits include: Generous Bonus, Company Car, Paid Overtime, Travel Expenses, Phone, Laptop, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, BUPA Healthcare
A global, well established successful company providing and excellent opportunity
You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently completing all routine maintenance, installations and breakdown service activities for a range of products, their associated peripherals and accessories to satisfy customers. Currently the range of products includes Metal Detection, Check weighing, X Ray Inspection equipment, Vision, Dimensioning and Data Gathering equipment.
The successful candidate will live within 25 miles of Hemel Hempstead and the role will involve regional travel with occasional coverage of all areas of the UK. (Examples of where you may live include Hemel Hempstead, Watford, St Albans, High Wycombe, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Luton)
* Ensure service is provided in a timely and cost effective manner
* Investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on customer equipment
* Routine service and/or calibration of customer equipment
* Promoting audits/calibration/validation activity for the Product Inspection Division product range
* Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with current Quality Procedures
* Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary
* Provide first line technical help desk support to customers, admin teams and other sales/service team colleagues
Essential Qualifications / Skills/Experience:
* Experience in electrical engineering in a production environment, ideally gained in a service environment
* It would be advantageous to have experience of working in Food or Pharma or Chemical or Automotive industries
* A pro-active and enthusiastic approach which is customer focused and outcome orientated
* HNC in Electrical Engineering or above
* Experience of Product Inspection and systems equipment would be an advantage but not essential
* Working Knowledge of Windows XP
* Knowledge or experience on PC based systems equipment
* A knowledge of how to install SQL Server
* Full driving licence
* Excellent organisational skills
* Self-motivated Key words: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Automotive, Customer Focused, SQL, Windows XP, Driving Licence, Product Inspection and Systems Equipment, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, St Albans, Watford, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, High Wycombe
* Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
* For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your CV or call 01707 247259
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.