Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Sr. packaging consultant/engineer
KEY WORDS: Packaging engineer, Filling, Pasteurisation, bottles, caps, glass, validation process, Operational excellence, opex, lean six sigma, ISO, GMP, process validation, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverages, Food Science, Cosmetic, Clinical Research Organisations, HSE, Chemical, R&D, Medical Writing & Communication, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Projects, PhD, Master, Bachelor, project , pharma, Blackbelt, verpakking
6 months project with a world leader in beverages in the Netherlands for a sr. packaging engineer. Potential for long term extensions (12 months +).
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initial contract + long term extension possibilities
Location: Randstad area
The packaging project engineers’ main responsibility is the implementation and start up of new equipment in the existing packaging lines and improving the outcome of the.
Some of the main responsibilities are (but not limited to):
• Technically overseeing both large complex packaging projects as smaller projects such as adjustments to the existing packaging lines
• Purchasing and implementing the start up of new equipment in the existing lines
• Coordinate all the activities regarding the equipment tests and qualifications in collaboration with the validation department
• Technically support the technicians and other operating engineering teams on a day to day base
• Coordinate and initiate production related activities such as defining maintenance schedules of the equipment, set up clear communication to the maintenance department, provide technical training and write SOP’s
• Working closely with all stakeholders (process-, manufacturing and technical teams) in order to provide leadership and support for ongoing and new operations. This incudes overseeing activities related to deviation resolution and equipment trouble-shooting.
Since this is a demanding position, I am looking for professionals with:
• Bachelor+ degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Packaging)
• Multiple years industrial packaging experience, ideally within the Beverages sector
• Experience with filling, glass bottles, caps etc.
• The ability to work in a highly dynamic production environment with changing priorities
• Experience with innovative packaging technologies (e.g. new labelling equipment, OCV & OCR, Track & Trace (serialization), gluing tamper evidence, cartoners)
• Strong analytical capabilities: able to prevent issues in the packaging lines and promote best practices
• Knowledge on QC requirements in packaging and production environments
• Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English
Interested in this role? Please send your up-to-date CV to Floris Peereboom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.