Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
The Clinical Research Associate will perform clinical monitoring activities following study guidelines, SOPs, and applicable regulations. This position is responsible for ensuring the overall integrity of assigned studies through the use of independent judgement and expertise to assess adherence to study protocol and regulations.We have openings within our internal phase II - IV unit as well as within our client dedicated FSP model. ...
The Clinical Research Associate will perform clinical monitoring activities following study guidelines, SOPs, and applicable regulations. This position is responsible for ensuring the overall integrity of assigned studies through the use of independent judgement and expertise to assess adherence to study protocol and regulations.
We have openings within our internal phase II - IV unit as well as within our client dedicated FSP model.
* Perform site visits and monitor activities in accordance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
* Use expertise and judgement to identify and resolve complex site issues and deficiencies in documentation, communication, and the need for additional training.
* Assess and ensure overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocols, and regulations.
* Evaluate overall performance of site and site staff.
* Ensure compliance and understanding of study requirements by site staff.
* Provide recommendations regarding site-specific actions and use judgment and expertise to assess ability of site staff.
* Interpret data to identify protocol deviations or major risks to data integrity.
* Understand project scope, budgets, and timelines and be able to provide input and manage project objectives to meet timelines.
* Act as a liaison between the company and study site personnel and be able to respond to site concerns and questions.
* Review and verify case report forms and other clinical data for completeness and accuracy.
* Monitor patient safety and identify and address any protocol deviations and make appropriate recommendations.
* Generate queries and manage resolutions with site staff.
* Maintain project tracking systems as required.
* Participate in the identification and selection of investigators and clinical sites.
* Assist in the development of study specific monitoring procedures and guidelines.
* Complete assigned training programs and apply learning.
* Maintain working knowledge of GCP/ICH Guidelines as well as applicable regulations.
Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* Experience/ proven track record in in-house support and monitoring
* Prior clinical monitoring experience
* Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
* Strong organizational skills
* Must demonstrate good computer skills.
* Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade.
* Heavy travel (up to 70%)
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.