Company: INC Research
Location: UK, Europe
Closing Date: 09 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Project Management team in Europe and are seeking a Senior Project Director to join our CNS Business Unit to be based from the office or home in any of our European Locations.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Project Director:
- Project Administration - Acts as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure study launch, conduct, and closeout according to the Customer’s and Company's contractual agreement. Ensures the study is progressing according to internal and Customer quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines to fulfill all federal and local regulations.
- Reporting - Maintains and evaluates project progress by maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools. Produces and distributes status, resourcing, and tracking reports as well as functional area plan to appropriate team members and senior management.
- Communication - Maintains effective communication with the Customer and project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports; ensures adequate documentation of each communication.
- Business Development - Develops strong relationships with all of the current and prospective clients to generate new and/or add-on business for the future. Assists in the creation, development, and nurturing of key strategic client relationships. Collaborates with New Business Development efforts for Project Management input to generate sales. Networks to acquire new and/or repeat business. Supports the Business Development Department by providing information on Company's capabilities, patient populations, etc. Presents Company capabilities as well as develops operational strategy for Customer proposal defense meetings. Works with Business Development and the Proposal/Contracts groups to develop proposals for Customer requested opportunities. Works with this team to develop budgets and scope of work for the final contract.
- Project Leadership - Serves as the team leader by overseeing the project team, including the clinical team. Facilitates team building and communication. Works with management of other departments within the Company to ensure project related tasks and/or issues are resolved. Plans and projects resources required across all areas for studies. Serves as a project advisor to project teams regarding the operational and project management aspects of projects.
- Management - Actively line manages and mentors other project management staff (which may include senior project management staff) and clinical monitoring staff in team leadership and project management skills, internal processes, and for project specific tasks. Provides guidance to the PMs to operationalize therapeutic expertise at the project level.
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience: (max 4-5 bullet points)
• BA/BS in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Extensive clinical research experience in a contract research organization (CRO), pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company.
• Extensive amount of active management of clinical research projects across functional areas, including full project life cycle management. Extensive previous line management experience.
• Keen insight, independent judgment, and tactful discretion required. Strong presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach.
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“INC Research has been ranked as “Top CRO to work with” among large global CROs in the biannual CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Relationship Survey. INC is the only CRO to rank consistently among the top three CROs in all seven CenterWatch site relationship surveys conducted since 2007”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.