Company: INC Research
Location: UK, Europe
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Project Management team in Europe and are seeking Project Manager II or Senior Project Manager to join our Late Phase Business Unit to be based from home or the office in UK, Germany, France or Netherlands.
The role is very varied as the individual will be responsible for supporting growth of the business. Some hands on project management will be required – up to 50% in the early stages.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Project Manager:
• Managing projects from proposal to final deliverables to the Customer ranging in size and complexity from single to multiple protocol projects to global projects
• Acting as a primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to ensure study launch, conduct and closeout according to Customer’s and the Company's contractual agreement
• Preparing and presenting study material at client meetings and communicating outcomes to project team at review meetings
• Actively line managing and mentoring other project management team members and clinical staff
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences,or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national clinical trials in CRO in late Phase and Observational trials
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, drug or device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
• Presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.