Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
An exciting role for someone is highly passionate about working for an exiting and expanding company as part of the DMPK team.
Location: UK Salary: £30,000
If you are seeking the next big step in your career I am currently working with an exciting CRO, due to expansion they are seeking highly enthusiastic DMPK scientists, they are looking for someone with the passion and fire to join a innovative and vibrant company where cutting edge research is at the forefront of their agenda.
Locate in a hub of scientific expertise where research and exciting work is carried out on a daily basis.
· Provide DMPK assay work to assist in R&D projects
· Provide hands on expertise within drug development projects the team encounters
· Demonstrate the ability to provide assistance in an interdisciplinary team
· Work to deadlines to ensure projects are completed within time scales
· Minimum of a BSc in life sciences with at least 3 years experience within a laboratory environment
· Current knowledge of the latest DMPK assays
· Understanding of laboratory procedures and activities is important
· Demonstrated the ability to be a highly co-operative and collaborative DMPK Scientist
· Strong written and communication, alongside presentation skills are a must
If you feel you are ready to take the next step in your career or know of someone who is ready for this type of step then please contact me at Gareth.email@example.com or ring me at +44 (0) 1293 584300. And I will happily discuss this role in more detail.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
RBW Consulting LLP, Crawley, Zug Branch
Grabenstrasse 42, 6301 Zug, Switzerland
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.