Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 03 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Clinical Contract/Outsourcing ManagerClinical Contract/Outsourcing Manager - Contract, Pharma, HertfordshireDuration: 12 monthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: Hertfordshire- Working from home will be considered by the Manager after 3 months on site for up to 2 days a weekI have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Contract/Outsourcing Manager for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Clinical Contract/Outsourcing Manager
Clinical Contract/Outsourcing Manager – Contract, Pharma, Hertfordshire
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
Location: Hertfordshire- Working from home will be considered by the Manager after 3 months on site for up to 2 days a week
I have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Contract/Outsourcing Manager for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisation.
He/she will lead the sourcing and contracting process by managing outsourcing needs and professionally negotiating contracts for PD functions and teams.
You will be joining a truly successful and reputed team, and working within the GPPS Department (Global Procurement Scientific Sourcing).
- Evaluates functional or project sourcing needs and how they can impact the current sourcing strategies
- Defines project or function specific sourcing strategies with input from project team members or functional representative as appropriate
- Serves as primary contact to the PD teams or functions for the sourcing of their activities
- Provides outsourcing services in support of Project Teams and functional groups to include the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, service provider identification, selection, bid presentation, bid analysis, site assessment visit, contract development, change orders and issue management
- Leads and conducts negotiations with vendors
- Measures performance of vendors with respect to quality of work, cost, timelines and other related parameters
- Implements the procurement strategy and policies within teams and functions
- Ensures appropriate risk evaluation and mitigation while meeting business needs
- Facilitates sourcing and contracting issue escalation and resolution
- Identify training needs related to service provider management and outsourcing process including how to work mot effectively with outsourcing service providers
- Receive knowledge from Global Category Managers on service provider services and capabilities and industry trends, and feedbacks to them
- Participate in process improvement or other projects that enhance and streamline outsourcing and contracting processes, systems, tools and other resources
- Creates contracts, work orders, change orders, budgets, payment schedules
- Thorough understanding of Clinical Development, Contract Management, Project and Functional Outsourcing Management
- Contract and outsourcing experience within pharmaceutical, clinical development or CRO
- Ability to effectively negotiate business terms and financial costs
- Considerable understanding of drug development process
- Education or project management within the pharmaceutical or CRO sector
- Considerable and demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to work internationally and with multi-cultural teams
- Effective management of cross-functional teams and demonstrated ability to work within a matrix
- Solid Scientific education or equivalent (Bachelor/Master degree or similar education in Biology, Chemistry; additional business qualification is a plus
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / email@example.com
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.