Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Bulgaria-Sofia-Sofia, Europe, Middle East & Africa-Romania-Bucharest-Bucharest, Europe, Middle East & Africa-Ukraine-Kyyivs'ka-Kyiv
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
We have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Global Pharmacovigilance team on the position of MEDICAL DIRECTORThe successful candidate would be an experienced physician, Board Certified, with at least 3 years of clinical experience post certification and relevant experience such as pharmaceutical industry or CRO, in clinical development or pharmacoviligance or significant clinical trial experience as a principal Investigator. ...
We have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Global Pharmacovigilance team on the position of
The successful candidate would be an experienced physician, Board Certified, with at least 3 years of clinical experience post certification and relevant experience such as pharmaceutical industry or CRO, in clinical development or pharmacoviligance or significant clinical trial experience as a principal Investigator.
Knowledge of drug safety and clinical trials, as well as experience in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry is highly desirable.
To handle the responsibilities listed below, you should also:
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• Have strong communication and presentation skills
On this position you would provide medical review and analysis of pre-approval serious adverse events, post-approval ICSR and periodic safety reports as well as other client deliverables to ensure company procedures, client directives, and regulatory requirements are followed. Other responsibilities may include attending and presenting at investigator and sponsor meetings, providing medical consultation to clients, investigators and project team members and support business development activities. Medical Directors also serve as mentors to PVG colleagues.
You will also be responsible for:
• Management of all medical aspects of contracted tasks. Monitoring of safety variables. Discussing with clients, investigators and healthcare professionals of medical issues in the pre and post approval services by using proper medical judgment, interpretation and decision
• Providing medical consultation to team members and answering study related medical questions. Communicating clearly with associates and clients, maintaining and open line of communication to ensure all procedures are followed appropriately
• Analysis and assessment of safety data to identify and manage emerging safety signals
• Medical review of individual case safety reports, serious adverse event reports and clinical outcome reports
• Assistance in business development. Presentation of PPD standard medical safety processes to clients at business development meetings, and communication with various medical communities to explore and expand PPD business
• Participation in training of project teams
• Writing, reviewing and approving reports, regulatory submissions and protocols, ensuring that the medical content is accurate and complete.
We will give you an excellent opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career and will also:
• Provide extensive training
• Ensure a working environment of high quality and standards
• Offer a competitive remuneration package
To apply, please send your CV in English.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.