Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN - HOME BASEDUK AND EUROPEWe are currently seeking a Home-based Senior Biostatistician for our client. In this role you will be responsible for leading studies, working closely with senior management and handling client relationships. If you have proven leadership skills and are looking for the next long term step in your career, please apply for consideration. ...
SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN - HOME BASED
UK AND EUROPE
We are currently seeking a Home-based Senior Biostatistician for our client. In this role you will be responsible for leading studies, working closely with senior management and handling client relationships. If you have proven leadership skills and are looking for the next long term step in your career, please apply for consideration.
- Develop analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications; produce tables, listings and figures; perform data review and statistical analysis
- Perform with protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and case report form (CRF) review
- Advise data management staff on database design, validation checks and critical data
- Write statistical sections of integrated reports
- Under supervision, fulfil the lead role for single studies
- Fulfil the Lead role for single complex studies or groups of studies
- Perform the review of RFPs and QIPs, prepare proposal text and attend bid meetings
- Manage customer relationships
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff
- PhD in biostatistics or related field; Master's degree in biostatistics or related field and 1 year relevant experience;
- Strong working knowledge of SAS
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Experience gained within a CRO or pharmaceutical company
For further details or a confidential conversation please contact me directly on +44 207 255 6665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business.
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician, epidemiology
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.