Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019428
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
If you are looking for a company who cherishes its values truly rather than just use them as fancy advertisement, then you came to the right place. Our client wants you to share his passion for the patient. If you believe that what you do matters to the world, then you will have the courage to face the challenges you encounter in the development and sales of a new drug. This is the perfect opportunity to establish and expand your knowledge and network in oncology.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Your goal is to maximize the outreach of the company’s oncological treatments in Oberbayern. You are responsible to maximize the sales of the company’s product and implement the marketing strategy. You are responsible to achieve defined sale’s targets within an agreed expenses budget.
To do so, you should be able to:
• Give advice and support as an scientific expert to the opinion leaders and medical oncologists in oncology clinics and outpatient centers
• Cooperate closely with the regional clinical project managers and health economics experts
• Provide medical research and health economics information
• Successfully analyse customers, market and competitors for efficient territory management
• Keep on top of every market change / competitor activity and inform marketing and sales director about it
• Organize and implement medical training
• Cooperate with marketing, health economics and medicine
• Participate in symposia in workshops
• Life science degree or equivalent experience
• Min. of 1 year experience in pharmaceutical sales service of a research-based company
• Sales-oriented training with work experience in competitve markets and proven successful field service
• Excellent knowledge in oncology, solid tumors, is essential
• Knowledge in the field of breast, lung, and pancreatic cancer is desirable
• Excellent and reliable contact with organ oncologists ( gynecologists, pulmonologists, gastroenterologists, and urologists)
• Knowledge of the distribution structures and channels of cytostatic drugs
• Marketing and sales oriented thinking and working
• Entrepreneurship and commercial thinking in generic competition markets
• Good English and computer skills
• Valid driver’s license
Base Salary, Car Allowance or Company Car, Bonus payments, Company Pension Scheme, Home Office Equipment
If you want to work with the one of the world’s leaders in discovery development, and commercialisation of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions, then don’t hesitate to contact me.
Sofiafirstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 089 24 44 07 114.
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
Oncology, Cancer, Breast, Lung, Prostate, Sales, Product Specialist, Bavaria, Bayern, Munich, München, home based, Pharmaaußendienst, Außendienst
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.