Company: Bio Products Laboratory
Location: WD6 3BX
Closing Date: 30 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: Pension and holidays
The main job purpose of the to act as a critical quality reviewer for completed manufacturing records. To manage and record the transfer of documentation between production and quality assurance. To report and maintain databases pertaining to “Right First Time Compliance”. To educate and develop teams on all matters relating to good documentation practice and right first time compliance.
Document Compliance Officer
Are you an experienced Document Controller? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a pharmaceutical company where you can make a difference? BPL has an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to join a growing team within a leading Pharmaceutical company that is currently growing due to significant investment.
This post will give the successful candidate the opportunity to develop themselves within a busy team. The site is located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and has free parking available to all employees as well as a competative salary and benefits, and the opportunity to develop your career within a growing business.
· The main job purpose of the to act as a critical quality reviewer for completed manufacturing records. To manage and record the transfer of documentation between production and quality assurance. To report and maintain databases pertaining to “Right First Time Compliance”. To educate and develop teams on all matters relating to good documentation practice and right first time compliance.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Review and record documents relating to batch manufacturing for Upstream processing areas.
· Maintain current Right First Time database.
· You will foster a close working relationship with the Production Team Leads and other key stakeholders around the business ( e.g QA) to ensure all documents are routinely reviewed for potential improvement opportunities.
· Through involvement across upstream manufacturing teams develop problem solving skills within the different teams.
· You will work with teams to schedule improvement initiatives relating to documents, as a result of data collection and interrogation
· To Report on a daily , weekly and monthly frequency on operational data collected from manufacturing departments. The role will also include the monitoring of Right First Time compliance performance as well as team performance so that our reporting systems are 'LIVE'
· Encourage all of the teams to work within a continuously improving environment by consistent communication of objectives and standards.
· You will assist in producing, maintaining and review of production data bases.
· You will review and improve training folder compliance with production.
· Control of archiving for defined areas of operations as directed by shift manager team.
· You will assist as required in staff training and development.
· You will assist in the lead and encourage the team to improve Health and Safety by setting a good example in your activities.
The successful candidate will:
Pharmaceutical or relevant manufacturing experience
Experience in completing batch documentation.
Understanding of batch documentation review.
If you feel that you would be a good fit and that you meet the above requirements, please apply today. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application in regards to next stages of the process. Unfortunately due to high response levels, we are not able to contact unsuccessful candidates.
Bio Products Laboratory LTD Dagger Lane Elstree Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0208 957 2346 / 0208 957 2606|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.