Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Julia Day is currently recruiting for three contract roles available within a leading pharmaceutical company as an Interim Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance. You will be working...
Julia Day is currently recruiting for three contract roles available within a leading pharmaceutical company as an Interim Medical Director, Pharmacovigilance. You will be working at a Global level, taking responsibility for a given product. This includes all strategic and tactical responsibilities as well as accountability for signal detection activities, aggregate reports and RMPs. 6 month initial contract, full time with flexibility to work from home.
· Support developmental programs, including both early and late stage development as required.
· Responsible for the oversight of signal detection and risk management activities for designated global/regional product(s), together with global safety lead responsibly as appropriate.
· Support Therapeutic Lead.
· Line management responsibilities for junior physicians and/or scientists
· Flexibility to support compounds/initiatives outside of primary therapeutic area(s) as directed by business and departmental needs.
· Qualified Physician (ideally with GMC Registration)
· Experienced in drug safety / pharmacovigilance ideally in both clinical development and post marketing
· Proven success leading projects and working autonomously
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36961 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.