Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Julia Day is recruiting for a Medical Director to join a medium sized organisation and lead the medical department in the UK. You will be...
Julia Day is recruiting for a Medical Director to join a medium sized organisation and lead the medical department in the UK. You will be part of the senior management group, contributing to business strategies whilst also providing management (first and second line) to the medical team.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Devise the strategic direction and implement the strategic plan for the Medical Department
· Develop specific tactical plans for the Medical Department
· Monitor national pharmaceutical industry and healthcare changes
· Provide expert medical advice on company products and therapy areas to internal and external customers.
· Manage the Medical Department budget
· Ensure compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice
· Have overall responsibility for the Medical Information function and supporting documents.
· Provide a Final ABPI signature for approval and certification purposes
· Develop close professional relationships with key opinion leaders
Skills and Qualifications required:
· Qualified Medical Doctor with GMC Registration (or permissible)
· Expert knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and experienced signatory
· Experienced in line management
· Product launch experience
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36525 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.