Company: INC Research
Location: Camberley, UK
Closing Date: 30 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently seeking an experienced Epidemiologist within Europe to provide strategic direction to the Study teams and represent INC Research in Client facing situations.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Serving as an expert and scientific resource to study teams and senior management
- Providing feasibility analysis to determine whether a study of the client's issue/problem is feasible. If feasible, proposes the study design, develops the proposal and budget, and as required acts as consultant to or provides project management for the implementation and conduct of the study, including protocol writing and authorship of publications.
- Working hand in hand with Management, Business Development and operations personnel to develop and win global business opportunities.
- Working to develop collegial relationships with sponsors, thought-leaders and clinical investigators.
- Providing input on the scientific aspects of projects and authorship of publications as well as scientific training of associates and project related safety monitoring and signal detection.
Key Requirements include:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Epidemiology or Public Health, or equivalent Epidemiological experience.
- Experience in a Clinical setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.