Company: Lonza Biologics Plc
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia. Our vision: We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life. ...
At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia.Our vision:
We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life.Our mission:
We work with passion, using advanced technologies, to transform life science into new possibilities for our customers.
Job Description Summary
Contributing to customer projects by generating and interpreting scientific data from experimental work. Leading and directing study programmes at a senior level to deliver analytical characterisation and biochemical comparability work packages.
- Generating and interpreting high quality scientific data from a wide range of analytical methods to GMP. This will include technical review of data generated by others highlighting any unusual or atypical results and leading appropriate investigations.
- Being responsible for the execution and delivery of customer stages as a study director. This will often involve managing several packages of work at various levels of completion with differing degrees of complexity. The successful candidate will be required to author and perform technical review of study protocols and reports, ensuring delivery of high quality and GMP compliant data.
- Coach, train and mentor more junior members of the team to assist in their development, providing a transfer of knowledge and hands on technical training.
- In capacity as a method SME and/ or platform owner, talks to customers about specific study results as required in support of project team as well as supporting customer and regulatory audits where required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Responsibilities Education
Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.
228 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
|Tel:||+44 1753 777000|
|Fax:||+44 1753 777001|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.