Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019472
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Why join DOCS? If you are an experienced clinical professional looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing and fast paced global leader on an interesting and complex project, this would be a compelling role for you. To express your interest, please reply to this role and a DOCS Recruitment specialist will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
A Site Manager, is the person in Trial Co-ordination and Site Management that serves as primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
A Site Manager is assigned to trial sites ensuring inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through data-base lock.
Responsibilities include site selection,pre trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience monitoring. Phases II-III and neuroscience trials are preferred.
- Should have solid understanding of the drug development process including ICH/GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Communication skills: Capacity to persuade, convince and encourage others to contribute or support the objectives.. The candidate should have strong communication skills.
- Also act with initiative taking the lead of his work proactively and autonomously.
- Analysis and Problem solving: Ability to take initiative and autonomy to look for and manage necessary information to respond to the problems and difficulties to perform their work, offering appropriate solutions.
- Ability to identify risk and trends required. Data analysis and technical skills in the area of clinical trials/clinical data is required.
- Flexibility and proactiveness.
- Motivation and learning: Interest in learning new things and learn or deepen the knowledge acquired. The candidate must be aware of opportunities to learn and look for them proactively.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English and Spanish language.
Competitive salary and offer Social benefits (medical insurance, life assurance,...) and challenging project.
As DOCS wants to keep a good work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours and some flexibility to work from home.
For an immediate consideration please apply to the position or send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +34 91 114 8290.
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.