Closing Date: 03 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are currently recruiting CRA II in Denmark (office based in Copenhagen or home based).
About the role:
• Site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance or Client's Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
• Site management responsibility for clinical studies
• Assures the implementation of project plans as assigned
• Function as leader for projects of limited scope as assigned
• Assume line management responsibilities as assigned
• Act in the project role of as Local Project Coordinator or Lead CRA as assigned
• University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution, nursing.
• Minimum of 3 years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
• Excellent site monitoring skills
• Excellent study site management skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good planning and organization skills
• Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to train and supervise junior staff
• Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team
• Ability to work within a project team
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO JOIN US!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.