Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 24 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
IRL Procurement SpecialistIRL Procurement Specialist - Contract, Pharma, IrelandDuration: 6 monthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: IrelandI have an excellent opportunity for a IRL Procurement Specialist for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisation.
IRL Procurement Specialist
IRL Procurement Specialist – Contract, Pharma, Ireland
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
I have an excellent opportunity for a IRL Procurement Specialist for one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical organisation.
He/she will be responsible for the selection, approval and management of vendors for the supply of goods and services. The position will interact with other company sites in development and execution of local and global procurement strategies.
You will be joining a truly successful and reputed team.
- You will be required to develop and implement policies, procedures, systems and processes for the Purchasing area to ensure the fluent supply of materials and products
- Procure materials and services to meet company operational requirements, ensuring effective purchasing practices while optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and price for each material and service
- Ensure continuity of supply of critical materials and services
- Vendor schedule materials to meet plant operational requirements while ensuring efficient and effective purchasing and inventory practices
- Development and implementation of Vendor Contracts and Supply agreements
- Active participation in company cost reduction programs and global procurement strategies
- Preparation and execution of Purchasing Plans for supplies and services
- Develop, maintain and publish information on supply chain management; purchasing benchmarks and KPIs
- Development and implementation of Business Planning and Control systems applications and processes
- Efficient and effective use of Purchasing resources to deliver supply chain excellence across the organisation
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a supply chain management; purchasing environment
- Experienced in global supply chain processes and ability to interact with senior levels
- Experienced in the implementation, development and execution of business planning
- Purchasing experience in a pharmaceutical environment or in a process industry
- Qualification in supply chain management or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proficient in collecting, consolidating, analysing, summarizing and reporting on large volumes of data
- Appliation knowledge of business planning and control systems
- Ability to be able to benchmark and continuously improve business planning and supply chain management processes
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / email@example.com
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.