Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
0.6-1.0 FTE6 month contract initiallyOffice-basedOne of my clients, international CRO is looking for Clinical Study Coordinator Freelance in Munich. ...
6 month contract initially
One of my clients, international CRO is looking for Clinical Study Coordinator Freelance in Munich.
• Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator who delegates specific tasks, the Study Site Coordinator will provide support to the site staff to ensure that the clinical trial is conducted according to the Protocol, Good Clinical Practices, current regulations and study procedures
• Ensuring quality, reliability and authenticity of scientific data collected within the time described by the clinical protocol
• Ensuring compliance with safety rules governing clinical trials
• Participating in all necessary trainings to carry out the delegated tasks at the investigational centers
• Ensuring that the site staff conduct the trial in accordance with the Protocol, existing regulations and procedures
• Ensuring logistical aspects of the trial, examples: shipments of tubes to central laboratory or shipment of other materials to other vendors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top 10 CRO’s currently enjoying strong success in a number of therapeutic areas. For the right candidate the organisation are happy to offer a strong and competitive daily rate, with a good chance of long term contract extension based on individual performance.
To apply for this position and put yourself under immediate consideration, send your CV to Paulina.Piesta@secrecruitment.com or call +44 (0) 207 255 665
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.