Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 03 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Head of Compliance Location: London Salary: c£65,000 Plus Bonus and Benefits Permanent Industry: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical NHS Experience
Head of Compliance
Salary: c£65,000+ Plus Bonus and Benefits
Industry: Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
A new position for the Head of Compliance Manager is required for a highly successful international healthcare company. This person will have high attention to detail and solid experience within the healthcare industry / NHS. You will be responsible for compliance related projects, offering a strong leadership to implement standard policies, procedures and best practice.
This role offers the opportunity to excel in a leadership position, with a supportive team environment, excellent salary, benefits and work/life balance.
· Monitor changes to laws and regulations to ensure Compliance with UK Laws, Regulations and Mandates
· Establish and implement standard policies, procedures, processes and best practices
· Demonstrate strong ethical leadership, knowledge and practice to the Internal Compliance Function
· Develop, implement and maintain the Compliance Programme meeting with CMS guidelines
· Manage Compliance for the Operational functions forming strategic alliances across the business
· Oversee a team that conducts state-specific legal research and monitor changes to requirements to mitigate risks and achieve compliance
· Support the collection of data for regulatory filings, coordinate and develop reports, projects, and assessment tools to verify compliance
· Utilising strong management and communication and strategy
· Degree educated or above, in a scientific and/or legal discipline
· NHS Knowledge and Experience
· Five years plus experience in a Compliance / Regulatory environment
· Experience leading and implementing a compliance program
· Direct line Management and Supervisory experience
· Experience in an international matrix environment driving compliance initatives across cross-functional teams
Please apply below or contact Jessica Garman at RBW Consulting for a confidential discussion pertaining to the role
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.