Location: West London
Closing Date: 16 Nov 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Our client is a well-established, research-based healthcare company that's pioneered this approach for over 120 years. They're the world's largest biotech company, a global leader in oncology and a frontrunner in personalised healthcare, with over 88,000 employees across 150 countries.
Our client is a well-established, research-based healthcare company that’s pioneered this approach for over 120 years. They’re the world’s largest biotech company, a global leader in oncology and a frontrunner in personalised healthcare, with over 88,000 employees across 150 countries.
The Hospital Sales Specialist’s key responsibilities include:
* Maximising sales in line with company targets and objectives
* Develop and implement strategic account plans across your territory in accordance with customer needs, brand strategy and budget restrictions
* Gain advocacy with key customers by delivering an excellent service and maintaining high ethical standards
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the NHS environment, the market, territory priorities and competitor activities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A Science degree and ABPI qualified
* Demonstrable hospital sales success
* Key account management and drug launch experience
* Oncology experience is desirable
Apply for this Hospital Sales Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Tilly Beedell 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.