Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Closing Date: 15 Nov 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: relocation package and benefits
Process Engineer – leading BiotechAre you a process engineer who is looking to get involved with an up coming biotechnology company with a global presence? Then this is the opportunity for you.My client a progressive biotech company are looking for a process engineer to join their team. ...
Process Engineer – leading Biotech
Are you a process engineer who is looking to get involved with an up coming biotechnology company with a global presence? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client a progressive biotech company are looking for a process engineer to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Ensuring robust, efficient, and compliant manufacturing processes
* Developing process engineering documentation
* Collaborating in new product development with R&D ensuring a smooth transition to Production
* Supporting production training by integrating process engineering into training and print material
* Supporting continuous improvement activities by ensuring the process(es) work at optimum level of quality, compliance, and efficiency
* Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (required)
* 3-7 years of demonstrated increasing responsibility in a pharmaceutical/medical device cGMP environment
* Experience in processing of powders and liquids or solid dose.
* Experience in using lean and six sigma principles and tools
* Demonstrated experience leading process improvement teams
* Prior experience in an FDA regulated industry
Salary range depends on experience
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
NonStop Pharma Recruitment
25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 940 2105|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.