Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 24 Nov 16
Salary (£): On Application
We now have a vacancy in our manufacturing department for a Manufacturing Development Executive. The position is a permanent position based in Dublin.
We now have a vacancy in our manufacturing department for a Manufacturing Development Executive. The position is a permanent position based in Dublin. You will work with our department Manager and will be part of Finished Goods Ireland within Global Product Supply.
Your role will involve process support including optimisation, improvement and trouble-shooting of our existing products.
You will be responsible for:
• Crafting and co-ordinating of process development, trouble-shooting & qualification studies for our existing products
• The design and performance of laboratory-scale and pilot-scale trials
• Co-ordinating the manufacture & filling of clinical trial supplies for the existing commercial products
• The scale-up/down of existing commercial production processes
• Positively collaborate with other departments in relation to the process development of new products
• Review of documentation relating to production processes, including the manufacturing section of registration documentation and new/updated Lot Processing Records/Master Batch Records
• Assist by providing technical support to other manufacturing functions
• Leading and completing, through the use of LEAN tools, major investigations into product/process related deviations in order to improve and develop processes.
You will have:
• Honours degree in pharmacy, chemistry or related discipline
• Experience in product/process development or related post-graduate research
• Excellent teamwork skills as well as being capable of working on your own initiative.
• PhD in a pharmacy related discipline or chemistry
• 3+ years of experience in a process support role in a cGMP environment
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
For more information and to apply for this role please call Lisanne at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV in the strictest confidence email@example.com.
Log on to www.thornshaw.com for more jobs.
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group.
Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.