Company: TEC Group International
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Senior Scientist - MicrobiologyScotland£30,000 - £40,000The RoleWorking within our Microbiology team, you will have the technical expertise to advise and support GLP / GMP operations. Responsibilities include reviewing proposals, acting as Study Director/Responsible Scientist on complex projects, responding to routine assay sales enquiries, reviewing and monitoring assay performance and leading scientific trouble shooting discussions during investigations. ...
Senior Scientist - Microbiology
£30,000 - £40,000
Working within our Microbiology team, you will have the technical expertise to advise and support GLP / GMP operations. Responsibilities include reviewing proposals, acting as Study Director/Responsible Scientist on complex projects, responding to routine assay sales enquiries, reviewing and monitoring assay performance and leading scientific trouble shooting discussions during investigations. You will maintain an in-depth understanding of BioReliance services and technical principles as well as advances in the field. The ability to maintain effective working relationships with development services, sales and laboratory personnel will be critical for success in this role.
Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
* You have a PhD in Microbiology in addition to signifcant experience in a scientific laboratory role, ideally within a GLP / GMP contract testing laboratory environment
* You are strongly focused on quality and safety
* You have strong planning and organisational skills
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You are self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
* You will have strong personal and interpersonal skills
* You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS
Applying for the job
There are various ways to apply for this position:
* Apply direct from the website (www.tecgroup.net) by clicking “apply now”
* Contact the consultant directly:
+44 (0) 208 544 3423
About TEC Group International
We are TEC Group. We are international recruitment specialists. We are the link between highly-specialised industries and the professionals that make them work. Expert consultants, a global network of offices and the latest technology allow us to join the dots in the talent process.
TEC Group International supports the Scientific, Engineering and Energy sectors. We have completed assignments in over 60 countries and support projects all over the world through our subsidiaries and partners.
Dowgate Hill House, 14-16 Dowgate Hill, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 544 3400|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.