Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Home Based Biostatistician Start date: ASAPHOME BASED – ANYWHERE FROM EUROPE Biostatistician to work from home We are currently working with an excellent CRO who works very closely with the top 10 pharmaceutical companies. They are looking to employ an experienced biostatistician on a long-term contract. This position would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to work flexible hours from the comfort of their own home. ...
Home Based Biostatistician
Start date: ASAP
HOME BASED – ANYWHERE FROM EUROPE
Biostatistician to work from home
We are currently working with an excellent CRO who works very closely with the top 10 pharmaceutical companies. They are looking to employ an experienced biostatistician on a long-term contract. This position would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to work flexible hours from the comfort of their own home. The client prides themselves on being the top choice for sponsors who are looking for new innovations and a high quality process.
The client is committed to being a premier, research-intensive biopharmaceutical company and is dedicated to providing leading revolutions and solutions for today and the future.
* Provides advanced input into statistical sections of the protocol
* Development Plan per client requirement
* Develops statistical analysis plan (SAP) and assist in preparing the data validation plan based on guidance from client
* Works with programming team to provide definitions, documentation, and review of derived variables needed to produce planned tables, listings, and graphs
* Strong hands-on experience with clinical trial and pharmaceutical development
* Performs statistical analysis according to the SAP, validates analysis programs, reviews TLGs, prepares statistical methods
* Performs and/or coordinates and oversees the preparation, execution, reporting and documentation of all analyses
* Minimum 4-5 years’ experience working as a biostatistician
* Ideally experience in Immunology and Dermatology area
* Excellent English written and oral communication skills
* Graduate in statistics, computer science or related field, or related experience
* High level knowledge of drug development
* Experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry preferred
* Strong resource for biostatistics; willing to guide others in a variety of biostatistical techniques
* Proficiency with MS Office applications
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
For more information about this Biostatistician position and to apply send your most updated CV today to - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7002 0012 for more details.
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.