Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 03 Nov 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
A midsized CRO has created an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Director. This is for an up and coming CROs company dedicated to the advancement of cancer research that provides high quality services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies. ...
A midsized CRO has created an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Director. This is for an up and coming CROs company dedicated to the advancement of cancer research that provides high quality services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
This unique and exciting opportunity will see you create strong and lasting relationships with existing and potential clients,and develop your career and knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry
• You will identify new leads, new clients, supporting opportunities, and contributing to successfully closing deals
• You will maintain strong working relationships with sponsors and maintain ongoing communication with regard to potential projects and opportunities
• You will be internationally responsible for promoting the services and the image of the company
• You will be attending conferences and meeting to promote the services and the image of the CRO
• Minimum of 8 years Business Development experience in selling Phase I, IIa, Pharmacovigilance, and Preclinical/ Bioanalysis services with a strong network across EU
• A BSc or BA degree in a biomedical, related life sciences or business-based subject or previous clinical research experience
• Ready to travel up to 50%
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Customer focused
• Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
• Experience working in a busy team environment and under time constraints
Company based in London
If you are interested in this position please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your best availability for a telephone call.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.