Business Development Director Germany
Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Business Development Director
A specialist Clinical Suppy Chain Company are lookinig for a Business Development Director to help them grow as a company within Europe after a huge expasion project within the USA.
- the BH Board for investment into business development opportunities which may include licensing agreements, distribution agreements, acquisition of products, technology or companies
- Present to the BH Board, business case based on Identification and evaluation of business development opportunities for drug development, technology licensing, and asset or corporate acquisitions
- Utilize existing network, establish contacts, build relationships, and initiate discussions to allow harvesting of opportunities which will enable near-term opportunities, new capabilities, and long term stable growth
- Representation of BH as the ideal partner for Business Development opportunities through trade events, site visits, meetings and presentations
- Executive level management of a portfolio of prospective and signed development projects through communication with business partners, Project Management, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Legal, Global Marketing and Commercial.
- Management of the introduction and transfer of new and prospective development projects to the R&D, Project Management, Regulatory Affairs and commercialization teams
- Good knowledge of legal matters related to licensing contracts
- The ideal candidate will have a solid working knowledge of the product development and approval process, including regulatory processes, legal/IP issues, and competitive differentiators. Should possess a demonstrated understanding of the landscape of healthcare partners
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative and qualitative goals; ability to consistently meet deadlines, remain organized, and be self-sufficient.
- Participation in guiding corporate strategy
- A proven record of professional success and goal attainment
- Strong analytical ability and ability to think strategically
- Influential but not overpowering – ability to influence stakeholders with clarity of support
- High emotional intelligence in managing multiple business initiatives and cross-functional relationships.