Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Following the recent successes of the release of their pilot software, my ground-breaking client are looking for a Project Manager to join their clinical trials technology start-up as their global team grows.As Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that quality products and services are delivered to clients and partners, on time and within budget. ...
Following the recent successes of the release of their pilot software, my ground-breaking client are looking for a Project Manager to join their clinical trials technology start-up as their global team grows.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that quality products and services are delivered to clients and partners, on time and within budget. Acting as primary contact, the project manager is responsible for keeping clients, partners and colleagues up to date with project status and activity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Oversight of the management of project timelines, budgets and milestones
* Ensure a management of Scope; Change; Issues and Risk management for all assigned projects.
* Ensure a match between needs and actual system capabilities/limitations.
* Work with the client to prepare, adapt, or agree on all project specifications.
* Liaise with Senior Development team to ensure objectives are aligned and meet client timelines and deliverables.
* Participate in internal initiatives, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, and identifying best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
* You must have had experience of project management in a clinical trials capacity.
* Strong experience of Life Sciences, PaaS/SaaS or as a Clinical Project Manager.
* Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes, GCP and in particular the eClinical environment.
* Experience leading remote project teams and proven success in delivering to project timelines.
* Strong communication skills coupled with the confidence to communicate with external clients on a regular basis.
* Excellent analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications.
* Working experience with eClinical systems (EDC, ePRO or similar)
* Working experience with a CRO or other service provider organisation for Life Sciences also beneficial.
You can work in either the offices in Stirling or Winchester, or you can be home-based, with occasional travel to client meetings and team meetings. This really is an exciting time to get on board working with such a cutting-edge product, and in a great company too.
This vacancy is red-hot, so please do apply today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.