Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 05 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to work for a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world's pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are seeking to expand the team with an Account Development Manager (job progession to field Business Development role or any other internal sales or clinical related role) to be based in our European Head Office in Camberley, Surrey.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as an Account Development Manager:
• Drive a strategy to identify, qualify and engage with accounts that are potential new business opportunities and require qualification and ongoing nurturing through a multi channel approach including telephone sales activity
• Consistently deliver on the Company’s strategy of coverage of prospective accounts by targeting timely and focused content to ensure meaningful relationships are developed for any near term or future opportunities
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Degree in a biological science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Some level of experience in, Sales, Lead Generation, Customer Relationship development and management, predominantly via phone preferred
• May have working knowledge of clinical development.
• IT skills including CRM skills in managing a customer relationship database beneficial
• Ability to conduct research using various online resources
• A sales disposition and inquisitive problem solving skills relating to diligently qualifying and researching clients
• Ability to demonstrate persistence and achievement in hitting targets
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don't worry - if you've got the passion part, we'll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We've got an attitude at INC: "Can do, I own it." Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we're given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
"We were ranked "Top CRO" to work with in the CenterWatch 2013 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide)."
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
INC Research Europe
Királyhágó tér 8-9, 2th floor, 1126 Budapest, Hungary
|Tel:||+36 1 489 48 56|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.