Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 20 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Great opportunity for either an experienced CTA looking for a new challenge or a graduate who is keen to secure a first role in the industry and grow within the position. Apply now!
Clinical Project Assistant
Full time - Office based / Maidenhead
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Assistant to join a pharmaceutical partner located in Berkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a CTA with over 12 months experience who would like to develop their skills further within a great team and an exciting work environment.
- Providing support to allocated study team
- TMF/eTMF maintenance
- Managing study trackers
- Creating investigator site files
- Handling essential study documents
- Supporting in the preparation of PSVs, SIVs and COVs as needed
- Attend study meetings
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Life Sciences degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a CTA role or in a similar position.
- Experience with using eTMF systems
- Demonstrated accountability for tracking and retrieval of essential documents a
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and to tight timelines.
- A good understanding of the clinical trial process and required CTA activities from study feasibility to study close out.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and general computer systems.
This job is offered via inVentiv Health Clinical through permanent employment.
There are many benefits available for employees for inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: salary, 25 days annual leave, contributory pension, private healthcare, dental plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, business travel insurance and personal accident policy management support / career counselling and bonuses.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below or contact Amanda Bond +44 (0) 1628 587 413.
If this role is not suitable for your experience but you have worked in clinical research in the industry and would like to discuss other roles, please email your details and one of our team members will be in touch.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.