Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: benefits and bonus
Our client originates from Italy and specialises in ophthalmology and dermatology pharmaceutical products; it's committed to continuous scientific effort through research and development, and invests significantly in improving product quality. Key Account ManagerSouth Central EnglandCompetitive Salary
Our client originates from Italy and specialises in ophthalmology and dermatology pharmaceutical products; it’s committed to continuous scientific effort through research and development, and invests significantly in improving product quality.
Key Account Manager
South Central England
* Continue with the recent launch of a portfolio of new products and help establish this company’s young commercial division in the UK Ophthalmology market
* Drive sales as a part of a small but highly competitive sales team
* Develop strong rapport with customers and key opinion leaders
* Uphold excellent therapy area, company product and competitor activity knowledge
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable sales success from within the medical industry
* The ability to develop instant rapport with customers
* A strong work ethic and the determination to succeed
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* Good commercial awareness
Apply for this role via the website or call Tilly Beedell on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.