Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
My client who is an emerging pharmaceutical company based in Munich, Germany for an experienced Senior Clinical trial Associate with in-depth knowledge within eTMF. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the team on an exciting 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent. The company has a brilliant reputation as an employer and treats their contractors excellently, with promotions being reachable even within contract.
* Initiates, maintains and reconciles Trial Master File in accordance with SOP requirements
* Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilising databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
* Assists with development of documents for site binders. Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders.
* May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff.
* Experience in clinical research or health care related industry.
* Relevant life science degree preferred
* In-depth knowledge and experience working with electronic Trial Master File
* Experience of working as part of large team with a proven ability to make an active contribution to the team's performance and team working.
* Able to communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English and German
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.