Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
12 month contract
Therapeutic area: Metabolism and Nutrition disorders
Interventional phase IV (medical device)
• Performing site management activities including:
? Submission to EC
? Site opening visit
? Site initiation visits
? Monitoring visits
? Closeout visits
• Ensuring the integrity of clinical data
• Ensuring the rights, safety of clinical trials subjects is maintained
• Establishing and maintaining regular contact with investigators
• Strong experience as CRA within Pharmaceutical company or CRO
• Experienced in interventional phase IV
• BSc in life science or healthcare, pharmacy degree or nursing qualification
• Medical device experience
• Valid driving licence
• Knowledge of relevant regulations: ICH-GCP and SOP’s
• Knowledge of English language
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Paulina Piesta: +44 20 72 55 66 00 or email: Paulina.Piesta@secpharma.com. If this vacancy is not suitable for you, Paulina is also available to discuss other opportunities.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.