Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Validation engineer pharmaRole: validation engineer Rate: competitive, negotiableDuration: 8 monthsStart date: November 1stInterview dates: October 18, 19 & 20 Our client is a large pharmaceutical multinational based near Eindhoven.The primary function of this position is to manage and perform the validation of new and existing process equipment, including ancillary support systems used for the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical API’s. ...
Validation engineer pharma
Role: validation engineer
Rate: competitive, negotiable
Duration: 8 months
Start date: November 1st
Interview dates: October 18, 19 & 20
Our client is a large pharmaceutical multinational based near Eindhoven.
The primary function of this position is to manage and perform the validation of new and existing process equipment, including ancillary support systems used for the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical API’s. The objective will be to maintain the validated status of the applicable JMPS equipment and supporting systems.
The position is hands on. The candidate will be required to coordinate and schedule validation work with all impacted departments, execute this work in a quick and efficient manner, generate and manage project timelines, research equipment specifications and generate cGMP documents (Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), protocols, User Requirement Specification, Functional Requirement Specifications, etc.). The candidate must also be able to work well as a team member, often interacting with other JMPS departments and outside contractors. Travelling to other sites is part of the deal.
The role can be divided into 2 parts:
• Generate, execute, review, finalize, and approve validation/qualification protocols.
• Assist and deliver amendments to the qualification(s) to ensure qualification compliance within agreed upon timelines.
• Provide validation/qualification support to quality assurance during audits and during deviation investigations
• Utilize computerized asset management system for managing validation/qualification schedules
• Generate operational and maintenance SOPs, FATs, URSs, FRSs, validation protocols and reports
• Source, hire and manage general contractors as required
• Manage the calibration and maintenance of validation equipment
• Work with other departments to develop equipment specifications and process system design
• Generate capital requests, providing costing and justifications
• Generate and manage project timelines
• Install and/or manage the installation of equipment through start-up
• Investigation and resolution of equipment and system problems
• Represent the validation/qualification department during safety/quality audits
• Assist in the calibration, adjustment, and modification of plant and lab process instrumentation
Please apply by clicking the button below.
Disclaimer: Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.