Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
Biostatistician - Biomarker Analysis LOCATION: UK ManchesterSALARY: Subject to Candidate - Please ask for more informationOne of the worlds biggest CRO's focusing in Biomarker Discovery and In-Vitro Diagnostics has a position opening up in their Data Science group for a Biostatistician with excellent statistical analysis in their Manchester or Belfast team. This role is permanent with excellent benefits.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Biostatistician – Biomarker Analysis
LOCATION: UK Manchester
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
One of the worlds biggest CRO’s focusing in Biomarker Discovery and In-Vitro Diagnostics has a position opening up in their Data Science group for a Biostatistician with excellent statistical analysis in their Manchester or Belfast team. This role is permanent with excellent benefits.
• Using your statistical expertise, you will be working closely with other departments to provide expertise on clinical studies for biomarker validation and assay development
• Using your understanding of statistics in applications to studies, develop protocols, reviews and conducting power analysis and design of experiments or studies.
• Leading a group of studies and working closely on project management for resources, budgets and work.
• Working close with customer relationship and provide training and guidance for lower level new staff
• BSc AND MSc or Phd in Statistics or a Degree with strong statistical content
• At least 3+ years working in a Clinical, Pharma or R&D Setting in the UK
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in SAS/R/Stata/SPSS is required for programming.
• For home-based, you would need to have at least 3 years working full-home experience.
• Must have the rights to work in the UK.
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email email@example.com for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.