Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 02 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Lead Process EngineerOur pharmaceutical client requires a Process Engineer with API experience. ...
Lead Process Engineer
Our pharmaceutical client requires a Process Engineer with API experience.
Location: Flanders Belgium
Duration: 6 months +
- Current portfolio includes various API/Drug product manufacturing programmes - increased manufacturing capacity
- Existing facility support/upgrades as well as support on closing out a new facility build housing the API manufacturing
- The purpose of the individual will be to act as a responsible engineer on behalf of the Manufacturing Operations group
- This includes, but is not limited to, review and preapproval of Design Specifications, commissioning/validation protocols, support in execution of commissioning/validation, trouble shooting, walk downs of P&IDs, review of engineering documentation, PM job plan creation and assessments of instrumentation criticality
- Support will be given to the day to day running of the existing plant as well as closing out the new build housing the API manufacturing process
- Familiarity with API unit operations - Dryers, Centrifuges, reactors, jet mills, evaporator etc.
- Strong practical interest and hands on approach
- Experience in a GMP facility or with GMP projects
- Experience in supporting standard commissioning and validation activities for a GMP facility or project
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline team to support project activities
- Willingness and ability to perform hands on trouble shooting of equipment and processes.
Please apply by clicking the button below.
Disclaimer: Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.