Closing Date: 06 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Chiltern is Europe largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4200 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones Chiltern Source Department is currently looking for a Outcomes Technician OR Pharmacoeconomy Technician to work at the client office in Madrid.
- Technical support to the Outcomes team
- Support to the Pharmacoeconomy/ Clinical Trials/Observational for studies about cost-effectiveness
- Review of scientific magazines
- Development, update and maintenance of tools of work
- Model local adjustment
- To collaborate with other departments with regard to the prices of reference
Health care or Health Sciences graduate
IT competence required (email, internet, word, excel)
Good standard of oral and written English
Centro Empresarial, Euronova, 3 Ronda de Poniente, 0,2Âº, 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
|Tel:||+34 91 187 27 00|
|Fax:||+34 91 187 28 49|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.