Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 20 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
QA Specialist, Global Pharmaceutical Company, CORKQuality Specialist is required for a leading Pharmaceutical company to ensure supply chain operations comply with legislation and quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career into a management role or build on your current experience. You will be working directly with the head of quality, leading external supplier audits. You will be responsible for implementing the Quality Operations strategy. ...
QA Specialist, Global Pharmaceutical Company, CORK
Quality Specialist is required for a leading Pharmaceutical company to ensure supply chain operations comply with legislation and quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career into a management role or build on your current experience. You will be working directly with the head of quality, leading external supplier audits. You will be responsible for implementing the Quality Operations strategy. This is a permanent based role with opportunity for growth and progression.
QA Specialist / Quality Assurance Manager / Pharmaceuticals
Ireland / CORK
- Managing all critical quality issues, ensuring investigations are correctly executed.
- Assessing quality trends and driving product/ process improvement.
- Line manager quality team leaders and operations quality functions
- Ensure technical & quality director are informed of critical issues that may have an adverse effect on quality management.
- Oversee the risk management process
- Responsible for ensuring all site CAPA are progressed and completed to agreed time lines
- Degree in scientific, technical or engineering discipline
- Significant experience in medical device and pharma QA
- Problem solver – ability get to the root cause of a problem and identify solutions.
- Team leader experience, looking to move into a management role
- Process driven and thinks clearly and logically
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 (0)1 513 5974. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
QA Manager / IRELAND / Manager / Quality Assurance / Medical Devices / Quality Assurance / CORK / Validation / GMP / Quality System management /
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.