Closing Date: 06 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4200 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones. The Chiltern Source department currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to work homebased and 3 days a week at the client office in Parma.
The Clinical Project Manager will be in charge of an early phase study. Experience on pharmacokinetic/pharmacology studies and on Respiratory therapeutic area is requested. CPM will manage everything included the relationships with different CROs (national and international).
The CPM will have to be in the client office at Parma three days a week. Freelance is accepted.
. Working as a Project Manager for a CRO or Pharmaceutical Company at least 3 years
· Managing full service studies
· Multiple vendor contracting and management
· Thorough understanding of study finance and hands-on experience of managing projects.
· A proven track record in the clinical project management of large multi-centre studies, including international studies within a CRO.
· Extensive exposure to clinical operations
· A University degree in a biomedical or related life science and/or a training qualification/accreditation e.g. Certificate in Training Practice
· Effective communication skills including good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
· Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
(articolo 13 Decreto Legislativo n. 196 del 30 giugno 2003, Codice in materia di dati personali)
La informiamo che i suoi dati saranno trattati per le sole finalità di selezione. I suoi dati non saranno diffusi e potranno essere comunicati ad altre società del gruppo all’interno della EU. Ai sensi dell’articolo 7 del Codice per esercitare i suoi diritti può scrivere al Titolare dei dati : Chiltern International s.r.l., Via Montecuccoli 20/1 20147 Milano. E-mail: Italian.firstname.lastname@example.org
(sec. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code)
We inform you that the archiving and processing of data referring to you are carried out in order to recruitment process. Your data will not be disseminated in any case and they may be disclosed to other companies within the EU According to sec. 7 of the Code, to exercise your rights you can write to the Data Controller: Chiltern International s.r.l., Via Montecuccoli 20/1, 20147 Milano. E-mail: Italian.email@example.com
Centro Empresarial, Euronova, 3 Ronda de Poniente, 0,2Âº, 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
|Tel:||+34 91 187 27 00|
|Fax:||+34 91 187 28 49|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.