Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Car, pension, Insurance
Position CRA II-SCRA ( home based- Italy) Basic salary: €45,000 -€55000 / year
Position CRA II-SCRA ( home based- Italy)
Basic salary: €45,000 -€55000 / year
A mid-tier globa CRO specialised in Oncology and Haematology and regarded as one of the best CROs to work for, is looking for CRA IIs / SCRAs to work home-based in Italy. This position is suitable for a CRA who is looking for reduced travelling. They offer excellent salary and benefits package. Working on Phase II -III studies, the CRA will be responsible from start-up to close-out.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Performing pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits.
• Liaise with the Medical Monitor, Principal Investigator, clinical operations staff.
• Monitoring clinical trials to ensure absolute adherence to Good Clinical Practice in accordance with ICH-GCP standards.
• Developing, reviewing and editing clinical trial related documentation including but not limited to; Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms, study specific handbooks, guidelines and checklists
• Managing sites to ensure proper adherence to protocol, source data verification and assess CRF entries
• Completing and compiling all necessary research, documentation and information to gain appropriate regulatory and ethical committee approval where required
• Carrying out drug formulation administration procedures and documentation records
• Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
• Degree level in a life science discipline.
• 12 months+ experience working as a Clinical Research Associate, monitoring clinical studies in Italy.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluency in Italian is required in addition to good English (verbal and written).
For more information, please contact Vamsi.firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.