Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
Benefits: Bonus and Benefits package
A well-established CRO has a requirement for;HEOR Epidemiology Principal (Associate Director/Director level)Permanent position, Full timeOffice based in London (1-2 days per week home based can be granted to the right candidate)Salary: 87000 - 107000 GBPBenefits: Bonus and Benefit packageLine management: Depending on experience, ideally yes Start Date: Flexible for the right candidateFor further information do not hesitate t
A well-established CRO has a requirement for;
HEOR Epidemiology Principal (Associate Director/Director level)
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in London (1-2 days per week home based can be granted to the right candidate)
Salary: 87000 – 107000 GBP
Benefits: Bonus and Benefit package
Line management: Depending on experience, ideally yes
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
A leading CRO, striving to provide high-quality services to Pharmaceutical Companies, is now looking for a brilliant RWE Expert to join its Epidemiology and HEOR team in London with the purpose of driving forward and expand the European team.
As a Principal in the Epidemiology and HEOR team you will be pursuing your personal objectives and you will be called to share your expertise with the other team’s members leading projects and mentoring them towards their targets in order to guarantee the best service for your clients.
• Business development & Client management: able to understand the client’ needs and offering the best solutions
• Leading and mentoring the team
• Manage projects from proposal to delivery
• MSc or PhD in a relevant scientific disciplines
• Relevant experience in the RWE evidence field (generally 8+ years) preferably gained in CRO and both on qualitative and quantitative studies
• Demonstrable business development and line management skills
• Strong knowledge of the Pharma market
• Excellent communications skills
• Proficient on using MS Office and Outlook but also to be able to understand SAS and STATA output
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in this position! Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these position, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.