Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 14 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Responsibilities:• Manages the preparation, review and coordination of Country Submissions in line with global submission strategy.• Prepare, review and coordinate, under guidance, local regulatory submissions.• Assist with grant budgets(s) and payment schedules negotiations with sites. ...
• Manages the preparation, review and coordination of Country Submissions in line with global submission strategy.
• Prepare, review and coordinate, under guidance, local regulatory submissions.
• Assist with grant budgets(s) and payment schedules negotiations with sites.
• Coordinates, under guidance, with internal functional departments to ensure various site start-up activities are aligned with submissions activities and mutually agreed upon timelines; ensures alignment of submission process for sites and study are aligned to the critical path for site activation.
• Basic knowledge of all applicable regional / national country regulatory guidelines and EC regulations.
• Strong attention to detail and quality of documentation
• Good negotiation skills
• Good computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software
You can apply for this role by e-mailing your CV to Aldona.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6600.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.