Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
5 month contract initiallyFull time Office based Key Accountabilities: • Providing technical support to the project team• Coordinating non-clinical responsibilities of project administration under the direction of the assigned Clinical Manager • Reviewing regulatory documents for proper content • Performing investigator file reviews • Liaising with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified• Disseminating study related information, including project t ...
5 month contract initially
• Providing technical support to the project team
• Coordinating non-clinical responsibilities of project administration under the direction of the assigned Clinical Manager
• Reviewing regulatory documents for proper content
• Performing investigator file reviews
• Liaising with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
• Disseminating study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients
• Assisting with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
• Creating meeting agendas and minutes
• Coordinating team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
• University Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Strong TMF experience
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
• Ability to effectively analyse project specific data to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
• Excellent English and grammar skills Fluency in German
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Paulina Piesta: +44 20 72 55 66 00 or email: Paulina.Piesta@secpharma.com. If this vacancy is not suitable for you, Paulina is also available to discuss other opportunities.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.