Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Business Excellence Coordinator Sandoz, UK. Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today!- Business Excellence / Pricing Coordinator, Sandoz, Surrey, UK. ...
Business Excellence Coordinator Sandoz, UK.
Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment?
Look no further, apply today!- Business Excellence / Pricing Coordinator, Sandoz, Surrey, UK.
** Excel / analytical / Administration / Coordinator / pricing **
An analytical role that creates transparency on pricing of our products and those of our key competitors by regular monitoring and analysis ensuring that Sandoz UK identifies and addresses price optimisation opportunities. Accountable for providing internal pricing management with analysis on products to assure growth, successful product launch/development and profitability. Collaboration with Retail Sales to drive superior work flows as well as supporting determination of optimal price adjustments for all in-market products.
• Enforcing standard process for price challenges and approvals.
• Maintenance of pricelists for Retail direct accounts
• Maintenance of all ZGBP master data and EAN routing within SAP.
• Demonstrate leadership to ensure liaison between internal colleagues, sales teams, customers and suppliers through effective and professional communication
• Coordination of price approval process for direct accounts.
• Ongoing challenge and optimization of systems and processes to support continuous improvement of the pricing process
• Continually analyse prices of Sandoz products by customer to identify potential price optimisation opportunities
• Monitor prices of key competitors to identify market trends and opportunities for Sandoz products
• Support the management with essential internal intelligence, dashboards and templates to provide sales visibility to the business.
• Support strategic projects that require market analytics to facilitate decision making
• To maintain the Sandoz CRM system within the Retail Sales Team
• Comply with all legal and code of conduct requirements of the company
• Close collaboration with the Independent Retail Sales Team, including attendance to all Sales related Meetings
• Coordination of price approval process for scheme
• Investigating and resolving Idoc failures and pricing queries relating to specific orders
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. As a global leader in developing and delivering generic medicines, Sandoz offers a broad portfolio covering all major therapeutic areas, resulting in substantial savings and improved access to healthcare. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Farnborough station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have
•Higher level qualification(Diploma/Degree), preferably in quantitative/ analytical discipline
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Previous pricing experience
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient in a business context
• Database and VBA proficiency desirable
Please note we would consider a recent graduate coming in at entry level especially if a placement year/work experience in an analytical role has been completed
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.