Location: Ireland Dublin
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
HEOR Manager (Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager) Job Summary: A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the expanding Patient Access Services Team for an experienced HEOR Manager (Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager). This role will be based in the Novartis Global Services Center in Dublin, Ireland. ...
HEOR Manager (Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in the expanding Patient Access Services Team for an experienced HEOR Manager (Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager). This role will be based in the Novartis Global Services Center in Dublin, Ireland.
As a HEOR (Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager) at Novartis you will assist Global HEOR program directors on the execution of HEOR strategies that demonstrate the value of Novartis brands.
•Execute HEOR strategies that demonstrate product value and support product commercialization activities including pricing and reimbursement, typically for a single product.
• Manage the integration of economic and quality of life parameters into the Phase II and III development and brand optimization programs.
• Manage the efficient and timely development of HE&OR deliverables (core value dossier, publications, and core economic models.
• Represent HE&OR on cross-functional teams including: International Project Teams, International Clinical Teams, Brand Teams, and Value Demonstration Teams.
• Ensure of HE&OR strategy is aligned with Commercial and Market Access strategies.
• Coordinate HE&OR research strategies with CPOs including integration of key CPO HE&OR needs for clinical development program.
• Effectively communicate research findings internally and externally
About the Novartis Global Service Centre in Dublin:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
The operation is continuing to grow rapidly and has a number of exciting vacancies for experienced high-calibre candidates who are interested in working as part of an international team delivering services globally. Novartis offers a rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals. Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in these areas. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
Competitive salary; Annual bonus
Pension scheme; Share scheme
Health insurance; 25 days annual leave
Flexible working arrangements
Subsidized dining facilities
Employee recognition scheme
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’ Minimum requirements Requirements
• Degree in a relevant scientific discipline, plus a Graduate degree (Masters or Doctorate) in a relevant medical data analytic field such as health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics
• Technical knowledge and training in HE&OR study methods
• Extensive experience working with HEOR or clinical research consultants, KOLs, and/or contractors
• Awareness of operational processes required for initiating research projects in the pharma industry
• Prior work experience that demonstrates a track record of operational excellence in an area of research
• Highly organized with effective communication skills
• Project planning and tracking experience
• English to business standard level
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.