Location: Ireland Dublin
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Job Summary Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Novartis is currently recruiting for a Process and Governance Analyst to join the Dublin team. The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) is a Brussels-based trade association founded in 1978 representing the research-based pharmaceutical industry operating in Europe. ...
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Novartis is currently recruiting for a Process and Governance Analyst to join the Dublin team.
The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) is a Brussels-based trade association founded in 1978 representing the research-based pharmaceutical industry operating in Europe. Through its membership of 33 national associations and 40 leading pharmaceutical companies, EFPIA represents 1,900 EU companies committed to researching, developing and manufacturing new medical treatments.
Starting January 2016, 33 countries in Europe are to report on transfer of values between Pharma and HCP/HCO’s based on full 2015 data. Novartis has setup Global Services organisation to partner with local country affiliates to support them with their preparation and submission of EFPIA compliant reports.
The Business Data Analyst will handle and process service requests and queries from the Affiliates onto the service case management solution. Will undertake in such way to make the Affiliate feel valued; ensure a confident, consistent, honest, knowledgeable and engaging manner.
As the Global Xpend Process and Governance Analyst you will
• Work with the Head of the Xpend Services and team to manage the governance and oversight processes with our customers across Novartis
• In your role working with the wider Xpend team, develop working relationships with local country affiliates by becoming a trusted advisor helping to resolve process and service adoption issues and to share insights or lessons learned gained from other countries
• Working with the Head of Xpend Service and team in developing future strategies and services for the Xpend Services team in Dublin
• Working with the Global Process and Governance team to implement new Global process within PLS and the country affiliates
• Design, document and communicate process changes for Xpend to be implemented by our customers and country affiliates
• Work on developing new training material to support these new processes and system changes
• Keep the local country affiliates informed of key Global Xpend information that may be critical to their success including items system changes, new releases, training events etc.
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
The operation is continuing to grow rapidly and has a number of exciting vacancies for experienced high-calibre candidates who are interested in working as part of an international team delivering services globally. Novartis offers a rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals. Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in these areas. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Benefits of Working for Novartis
Competitive salary; Annual bonus
Pension scheme; Share scheme
Health insurance; 25 days annual leave
Flexible working arrangements
Subsidized dining facilities
Employee recognition scheme
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Management or related field
• Fluent English - both oral and written. Additional languages desirable.
• English - fluent. Other languages desirable
• 1-3 years’ experience working on projects or service set up
• Consulting experience with a consulting firm would be advantageous
• Strong written and presentation skills, e.g. Powerpoint
• Strong interpersonal, customer relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
• Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively with different divisions and senior stakeholders
• Strong business results-focus & with proven ability to plan, reassess priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity with a flexible approach & effective dealing high levels of multi-tasking
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.