Location: United Kingdom Frimley/Camberley
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Quality Assistant, Alcon, UK Job Summary: Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness. We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers. ...
Quality Assistant, Alcon, UK
Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness.
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
The Quality Assistant is responsible for maintaining document control, assessment and recording of non-conformances, data entry and follow-up of CAPAs, timely creation of serial-material records and batch data with Alcon UK’s Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) tool SAP.
1. Develop in-depth (scientific and technical) product knowledge
2. Administration of Document Control System Assessment and documentation of Non-Compliance Events Management of Corrective and Preventative Actions
3. Tracking of Quality Manual Implementation SAP processing for serial and batch management
4. Maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, regulatory guidance and corporate policies regarding quality management
5. Provide administrative support for the team as and when required
6. Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training
Alcon is the world leader in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of Eyecare, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Experience in Quality Assurance or a related discipline
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines for drugs and devices
• Familiarity with ISO 9001, 13485 and other quality legislative requirements
• Database and reporting expertise
• Commercial awareness of the vision care market and or pharmaceutical industry; knowledge and understanding of products, services and marketplace - advantageous
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.