Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
My client who is a leading pharmaceutical company is seeking an experience Clinical Operations Manager. You will manage clinical studies in Oncology, ensure that study milestones and deliverables are achieved according to agreed quality standards are acceptable suitable for regulatory submission. The company has a brilliant reputation as an employer and treats their contractors excellently, with promotions being reachable even within contract.
* BSc/ MSc in relevant scientific field
* Industry experience within clinical operations is required
* Proven track record of coordinating international study teams, including CRO/vendor management and internal cross-functional collaborations to deliver high quality Oncology studies.
* Clinical Project Management experience is essential.
* Full understanding of current ICH/GCP guidelines
* Serve as first point of contact to CROs and/ or study sites for regional or smaller study
* Oversees execution of studies according to ICH/ GCP guidelines
* Sets objectives, delivers results and implements policies and operational targets that have a direct impact on the work unit or operational outcome
* Directs the activity of a work team project within the department. May have responsibility for management of highly skilled professional employees
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.