Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 01 Nov 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Clinical Team Manager Home Based / Office based /Spain/A European-headquartered Contract Research Organisation specialised in the delivery of post-marketing studies is seeking a Clinical Team Manager to join the business on a permanent basis following a number of successful bid wins, to lead the clinical operations aspect of international studies across the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions (potentially also the Americas). ...
Clinical Team Manager
Home Based / Office based /Spain/
A European-headquartered Contract Research Organisation specialised in the delivery of post-marketing studies is seeking a Clinical Team Manager to join the business on a permanent basis following a number of successful bid wins, to lead the clinical operations aspect of international studies across the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions (potentially also the Americas).
- Develop the global clinical monitoring plan in accordance with study objectives.
- Oversee clinical monitoring activities at a local, regional and global level.
- Day-to-day management of clinical operations segment of the study budget.
- Manage and select vendors where required to support the clinical operations function’s activities.
- Ensure that the clinical team is fully trained on study requirements.
- Mentor and support the management and development of CRA’s and other more junior members of the clinical team where required.
- Provide input to bid proposals and bid defences.
- Work closely with the clinical regulatory team to ensure necessary approvals are in place at a local and international level.
- Previous experience of leading international clinical monitoring teams across a minimum of four countries, ideally within a CRO environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a life science subject, or alternative equivalent healthcare or nursing qualification.
- Must have a clinical monitoring background.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrable ability to work across different cultures and countries.
This role represents a great opportunity to join a growing CRO with a strong reputation within their specialisation in post-approval studies, with a comprehensive remunerations package available for the right candidate, in addition to good training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please forward your CV to Juli.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and ask for Juli Howitt for more information.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.